- >Returns & Refunds
THANKS FOR SHOPPING THE SHOPBARRYSALES.COM WEBSITE!
We are committed to providing you with the best shopping experience, so if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it, unless the item was marked non-cancelable / non-returnable when you purchased the item originally.
- To be eligible for the return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Your return needs to include a copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase, that includes the ORDW# or INVW#.
- Note: The shipping address cannot be changed when making a return. The shipping address for the return will always be the shipping address of the original invoice.
Request a Return on the Web:
- Log into your account via the (Connect here) icon.
- Go to Order Tracking and select My Invoices.
- From the drop-down list Search by period. Select ALL then click on search.
- Select an invoice to return.
- From the Invoice Detail Page, click the RETURN PRODUCT(s) FROM THIS INVOICE.
- Once we receive your item(s), they will be inspected. Please note in some instances there maybe a restocking fee depending on the manufacturer.
- Once a determination has been made regarding approval, restocking fees. etc.. we will notify you that we received your return and let you know the exact status of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a 5-7 days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost to return your item(s).
- Shipping costs/fees are non-refundable.
- Please Note: Barry Sales Engineering only ships within the Continental USA.
- Barry Sales Engineering will honor the manufacturers warranty if any, for all parts.
- The limited warranties applicable to our products are included in the documentation delivered with the product.
- If you have any questions regarding your part(s) warranty, please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 636.326.1211.
Questions? Give us a call at 636.326.1211 during our regular office hours.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fridays - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.